Friday, December 15, 2006

short week

It's already Friday and I didn't get to post anything about last weekend in NJ or my Christmas tree and now I will be leaving tonight for Columbus! One reason for no posts is that the home computer has gone all wacky - like those technical terms? I'm hoping that the computer issues will be resolved by the time I get home on Sunday and all my photos will have been safely retrieved off of the hard drive. No, I didn't back any of them up like a responsible girl does because our cd drive died a long time ago :(

Another reason for not posting is that I have been spending a majority of my time at work and when I'm not at work I'm in my car driving to work or at home getting ready to go to work. It's a vicious, vicious cycle. But I am so happy that Christmas vacation is almost here and I have just about 4 weeks off of work. So I will stop complaining now and start thinking about what to do over break!

Oh, we made our Christmas Keilbasa last Tuesday night! I think we used some version of the last year's recipe but added more garlic.

No comments: