This may come in handy for people after the holidays.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
- Masumi shows are up at the Akron Art Museum, CSU, MOCA and (next weekend) Spaces.
- Next Tuesday John Waters is speaking at EJ Thomas Hall.
- Articles like this in the Plain Dealer are annoying. I know it's the travel section but shouldn't the local paper be urging us to spend money in our city?
- Alton Brown's meatloaf recipe is good but next time I would cut down on the garlic cloves.
- Last night I was home alone and realized that I wasn't really "alone" anymore. I have an ultrasound Monday morning...can't wait to see what's going on in there.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Last Saturday night we had our Pumpkin Carving Party - about 40 people came, lots of pumpkins were carved and my little brothers' band performed their first live gig. I was so nervous for them, and proud at the same time. Oh, they were so cute! I think the guests had a good time but what the heck is with people leaving before 11pm? Are we just getting old or boring? I know some had kids to pick up from babysitters and I think some had other places to go. It just bums the hosts out when we put all this work into having a party and there is TONS of beer left over. At least they ate up all the crock pots of chili.