Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpking Carving 2007

IMG_3262

Last Saturday night we had our Pumpkin Carving Party - about 40 people came, lots of pumpkins were carved and my little brothers' band performed their first live gig. I was so nervous for them, and proud at the same time. Oh, they were so cute! I think the guests had a good time but what the heck is with people leaving before 11pm? Are we just getting old or boring? I know some had kids to pick up from babysitters and I think some had other places to go. It just bums the hosts out when we put all this work into having a party and there is TONS of beer left over. At least they ate up all the crock pots of chili.

IMG_3224

IMG_3304

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Looks like a fun party!

Anonymous said...

hi! I read your blog every day and tried to find a link to email you about a food-related event next weekend here in Cleveland but I can't find an email addy. Can you post one?