Wednesday, November 07, 2007

what's going on?

  • Masumi shows are up at the Akron Art Museum, CSU, MOCA and (next weekend) Spaces.
  • Next Tuesday John Waters is speaking at EJ Thomas Hall.
  • Articles like this in the Plain Dealer are annoying. I know it's the travel section but shouldn't the local paper be urging us to spend money in our city?
  • Alton Brown's meatloaf recipe is good but next time I would cut down on the garlic cloves.
  • Last night I was home alone and realized that I wasn't really "alone" anymore. I have an ultrasound Monday morning...can't wait to see what's going on in there.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I was just thinking of that meatloaf recipe! I think it's about the best version I ever had taste wise, but it needs more chopped up vegetable is it.

aaron & becky said...

would love to see the ultrasound picture! it is exciting and fun to know that there is someone with you ALL the time.
i was thinkin' meatloaf this week so there we go...thanks.