Sunday, June 18, 2006

first ATC swap

I finally put together my "Fairy Tales and Fables" ATCs and envelope last week. They were even mailed out a few days early! Now, I'm anxiously waiting to see what I get in return :)

Participants were instructed to make any kind of an mailart envelope so I decided to keep up my personal theme of atlas envelopes. I recently aquired quite a lot of old atlases and have been thinking about them a lot and using them for many little projects. It's interesting to match swap recipients up with their respective atlas pages. I get to find out where exactly these swap strangers live.

So here's my first ever attempt at making ATCs and my mailart envelope:
jack
envelope front
envelope back

1 comment:

Amy said...

These turned out so great, Holly. Lucky you to have all those atlases too. I have a bunch of not so old ones that I've been meaning to use for something and now I think I'll use some of them to make envelopes too!