Saturday, June 03, 2006

Memorial Day

This week has been really busy at work and I have not had a minute to update this little blog. The weekend has finally arrived and I have a minute to post about last weekend when we celebrated Memorial Day.

Saturday was the Great Lakes Fiber Show.
Lots of alpacas, llamas, bunnies, yarn and fiber to see. I bought 2 skeins of yarn to add to my growing stash - I need to start using the yarn instead of buying more. I think these guys look like they're wearing helmets or something. They have the most beautiful eyelashes!















Sunday we cooked out at our house. I made a summer vegetable pasta salad and my friend made a gorgeous mint julep tray - we drank and played bocce ball (in our tiny backyard) into the wee hours of the night.
















































Monday we went to my in-law's house for more bbq, bocce and the added bonus of slip-n-sliding with protective sunglass goggles!

No comments: