Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nancy Pearl

Nancy Pearl is coming to Cuyahoga County Public Library next week. Details can be found here. Yes, I do have her action figure - it was a gift!

Film Fest update - films I have actually seen:
Return of the Cuyahoga
Jump
The Planet (I napped a bit during this one)
Ben X
Gone with the Woman
And I will see American Teen on Sunday

Baby update - I am 37.5 wks today. My doctor said I could have this baby any day now. She actually thinks the sooner the better because he/she is getting BIGGER by the day :)


5 comments:

maybelles mom said...

Oh, I totally wanted to see Gone with the Woman, did you like it? And, congrats on being on the home stretch. It is such a great time to know that any of those dates in your calendar could become your child's birthday.

holly_44109 said...

Gone with the Woman was good - it had some very funny parts.

Kristina said...

I have the Librarian Action Figure, too! Congrats on your soon-to-be-here bundle of joy!!!

Sourire11 said...

How exciting! A spring baby will be so fun.

Kerry said...

Good luck with the birthing, Holly!

I went to the Nancy Pearl thing today on recharging your book group. She had some good ideas, but it wasn't quite what I thought it would be.