Friday, January 06, 2006

Hello 2006!

These past few weeks seem to have flown by and I feel so out of the blog loop. Work is starting back up this week (I'm doing a presentation on Monday about blogs!) and we are getting our cable hooked up on Saturday....I will finally be online again.

We moved December 23rd and we're still unpacking. Over winter break I was able to spend a lot of time with my family - some visiting from Colorado. It's been lots of fun. The apartment and cleaning can wait. Lots of eating and shopping and knitting. Not so much cooking. I really can't make much more than cereal in my kitchen right now.

A recent food highlight was New Year's Eve dinner at Parker's. Unfortunately, my husband had the flu but insisted that we still go. The poor guy wasn't able to finish any course and left with a full beer and glass of wine sitting infront of him. He was REALLY ill :(

1 comment:

mary grimm said...

I think I'm going to Parker's for lunch next week. Can't wait--it's been a while since I was there.
Happy New Year!