Saturday, February 04, 2006

Pierogi Partner

Last night, after the Flying Chicken show, we headed over the the Beachland Ballroom for some music and drinks (and very tasty old bay fries). I was enthusiastically telling my friend Hillary about my future pierogi taste testing adventures and she informs me that she's never had a pierogi! Now, she isn't originally from Cleveland but she did go to grad school in....Pittsburgh! I didn't think such a thing was possible. She didn't even know what kind of fillings there are. She offered to accompany on some tasting nights - I wonder if I can drag her to all ten places and do a "side-by-side" review. I just hope she likes them or that wouldn't really work for the other 9 places. hmph.

1 comment:

Kebab House said...

Hi Everyone.
If you are looking for very good food,home made food please visit Kebab House in Euclid Ohio.You can also find them on line at www.kebaborder.com

You won't be disappointed.