Friday, September 09, 2005

take out

I am really in a bummer mood today. It's my job and I argued with h. (husband) last night. I'm waiting to sign my contract. Until then, I'm only working around 4 hours a day and I feel like I'm wasting away at home. It's quite stressful and depressing. I think I have soooo much time on my hands, but when you have to start work at 1pm it's really easy to surf all day or watch bad t.v. or just putz around and do absolutely nothing. I have no desire to do any more laundry, dirty any more dishes or clean the floors. I'd rather sit around and throw myself a pity party and eat an entire frozen pizza. Oh, and then be disgusted with myself because I am lazy and fat. Good thoughts, huh?

When you start to hide food boxes and fast food wrappers from your h. I think it's getting pretty bad. There is definetly something wrong with me.

So, why is this post titled "take out"? Because I need to be taken out of my house! And my friend and her new husband are coming over for dinner tomorrow. We were planning on grilling out in the backyard, but as I write this I had the fantastic idea of just getting Siam Cafe take out. You see, I work all day every Saturday this semester. That's right! It's my ONLY full day right now. And I don't feel like spending my Friday night grocery shopping and then rushing home on Saturday to work. This is so unlike me. I pine to be be the hostess with the mostess.

No comments: