Friday, September 16, 2005

White Stripes

Last Wednesday we went to the White Stripes concert. It was at the Ohio Theater in Playhouse Square, which I found to be a very interesting venue for a concert. It was funny to see all the elderly Playhouse voulunteers, showing people to their seats, with those little flash lights. If you like a few cigs and drinks with your music, this is not really the place to go. We had a few beers before the show, but that was all. It's too much work to get in and out of the seats and the theater. A few people did get thrown out for smoking--I mean it was very obvious when they lit up.

We had really crappy seats in the 3rd last row! I waited too long to get tickets and paid for it in the end. Other than that, we had a great time. I love that Jack White!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

My brother and I were there as well, and we both turned to each other and said--these old people are so going to rock tonight! :)

foodiechickie said...

My husband and I saw the White Stripes recently too. I heart Jack White.