Friday, September 30, 2005

Package Received

A couple days ago I was going down my driveway and saw a box on my front porch. I just knew it must be my BBM2 package!!! Yay! I jumped out of my car, got the box and did not resist the temptation to rip it open at a red light on my way to work. Ha!

My gal Rebecca from New York sent me a really great box of goodies...delicious chocolate chip banana mini-muffins (which I ate most of in my car), her "secret" sugar cookies (covered with blue sprinkles), a bottle of onion chutney from London, spicy mixed nuts, a little shaker of extra spicy spice plus a bunch of weird candy! Including a cute little box of Dutch chocolate sprinkles--DeRuyter. I'm waiting for a really special morning to eat those on my toast!

Thanks so much Rebecca for sending me all the great treats and to Samantha for hosting BBM2!!! And I had a wonderful time putting my package together and sending it off to Heather ---hope she likes it and looking forward to BBM3!

1 comment:

foodiechickie said...

Sounds like a great package.