- got some cool heirloom pumpkins from Rosby's to put out on the front porch
- had breakfast at Nate's, stopped at the Market for some cinnamon almonds
- took a drive out to Blue Jay Orchard in Hiram and bought some apples
- ate lunch in Garrettsville (not so yummy)
- went to Tremont for the Art Walk. Thanks to Tremonter for posting about the Mutt Hutt's Doggie Disco - in was fun!
- watched Pulp Fiction - it's been so long since I saw that movie, it was like I had never seen it before!
I am just about to get off work now. This afternoon is not going to be near as much fun as yesterday. We have plans to do lawn work and clean the garage, in preparation for our Pumpkin Carving Party next Saturday. That I am looking forward to.